Personal Fitness Navigators was founded by Racquel Bonner. From its start, PFN has been dedicated to providing quality, innovative, client-centered personal training. We offer a variety of resources to our clients that extend well beyond basic workout plans. Our services include one-on-one email correspondence with clients, nutrition guidance, meal plans and grocery lists, online goal tracking and accountability, corporate programs, ongoing education, group classes, private on-site training and more.
Our certified trainers are experienced, passionate instructors who are committed to helping clients reach their personal fitness goals. Our private fitness studio houses some of the best equipment in the industry.
As an ACSM certified fitness professional, Racquel has 18 years of experience in fitness management, customized fitness programs, basic nutrition recommendation, menu planning and vitamin supplementation. She is a staunch advocate of mind-body conditioning, and uses this technique to deliver innovative and creative work-outs that are fun and transform her clients’ motivation. Her passion and commitment to results help deliver high energy workouts that incorporate core, balance, strength, functional and cardio conditioning.
Racquel’s commitment to developing and implementing innovative fitness techniques helps her clients achieve their long-term goals. Her clients are challenged by the new workouts she creates for each session. Her continuing education in fitness science, trends and training techniques reinforces the trust her clients have placed in her for more than 18 years.
Racquel’s personal achievements include:
- 2004 ONBF Battle of the Gyms Women Heavyweight Division – First Place
- 2004 ONBF Battle of the Gyms Overall Women Champion
- 2005 NPC Natural Ohio Open Women Heavyweight – First Place
- 2005 NPC Natural Ohio Overall Women Champion 2005 Battle of the Gyms Woman Heavyweight Division – Second Place
- 2005 Battle of the Gyms Women Heavyweight Division – Best Poser
- 2005 Feature Trainer in USA Today Weight Loss Challenge
- 2005 Feature Trainer in December Fitness Management Magazine
- 2006 Feature Trainer in June Fitness Management Magazine
- 2006 Silver Medalist Open Women Heavyweight Bodybuilding in the 1st World Outgames Montreal
- 2006 Silver Medalist Women Masters Bodybuilding in the 1st World Outgames Montreal